Maroon Group Coronavirus Update March 18, 2020
March 18, 2020
To our valued customers:
Maroon Group continues to be very proactive with all aspects of our business as it relates to Covid-19. The safety and well-being of our employees and their families, customers and suppliers is paramount. We’re providing regular communications to ensure safe working conditions and are focused on continuously improving our processes and procedures. You can access these updates via Maroon Group’s website at https://www.maroongroupllc.com/en/Press.
We want you to be aware of the actions that we’ve taken across all Maroon Group companies and locations to protect our mutual business. We have implemented the following activities, policies and procedures:
• Maroon Group operations remain open for business and we’re fulfilling customer orders as required.
• We have mobilized an internal Covid-19 Task Force to address this dynamic situation allowing us to be as responsive as necessary.
• Maroon Group’s ERP system is cloud based and we have the ability to access remotely. We have redundancy built into our systems that ensures continuity in the event that one of our sites goes offline.
• Following the guidance from the CDC, Maroon Group is leveraging remote offices for non-operational employees that are not essential for daily activities. All of our employees remain available to support you.
• While Maroon Group has restricted all travel, during this time our Sales teams are leveraging technologies that we have in place to connect with you and are working to increase communication throughout this dynamic time, e.g. MS Teams meetings, webinars, conference calls, etc.
• Our Principal Management teams remain in regular contact with our key supplier partners around the globe to assess the latest challenges and mitigate supply chain risks.
• Visitor access to Maroon Group sites is limited.
• We have implemented contingency plans with regards to stock locations for key inventory items to ensure continuity of supply.
• Our Technical Managers and Lab teams have developed starting point formulations for specific products to address the need for many of the solutions our mutual customers provide into the market (e.g. sanitizers, cleaning formulations, etc.) Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance with any formulations that you may require.
• We are continuing to support good hygiene practices at all sites, limiting close interaction and supporting social distancing.
• We have provided all employees with additional paid time off related to the outbreak.
We feel it is imperative under these unique circumstances that we work together to be proactive to stabilize our current business and accommodate new customer requirements. In order to accomplish these goals, we ask that you remain communicative, flexible and supportive. Times like these are opportunities for us to mutually strengthen our partnership. Thank you for your continued support.
Michael F. McKenna
President & COO